net rpc vampire userpasswd wrong

babar boboe cracricracri60 at msn.com
Fri Dec 17 23:31:07 GMT 2004

Hi,

I use net rpc vampire but when i migrate all account on ldap i have a
problem,
I have userpasswd:{crypt}x for all account   .

I have an idea but if you can help me : i have a smbntpassword:...(print
passwd MD4)

I want to copy this print passwd(MD4) do userpasword but pam can't use MD4 .

I can use pam_smbpass but this module is for /etc/passwd.

I want to use print passwd(MD4) on pam (authentication on ldap) do you have
any idea?

Very thanks.

Best regards.