a proposal for Samba 3.5

tridge at samba.org tridge at samba.org
Thu Apr 1 03:37:58 GMT 2004


 > But before we start merging code I would like to convert the
 > 'samba' and 'samba4' CVS tree's into one Subversion tree,
 > if we try this later will get more and more problems with this task...

While I am keen on svn, I would not like to tie the Samba-3.5 proposal
to the conversion. If we hit problems with svn then I don't want this
to delay the 3.5 effort!

Cheers, Tridge

More information about the samba-technical mailing list