[Fwd: Samba 3.0.0-1 user privileges problem]

Joe Daily jdaily at qnetalpha.com
Sun Sep 28 21:59:36 GMT 2003

Thanks you for your responses, but i now have a couple of stupid questions
for you guys.

First,

I seems that the "domain admin group=" does not work in samba 3.0.0-1.
testparm says that:

Unknown parameter encountered: "domain admin group"
Ignoring unknown parameter "domain admin group"

is there another way to map my root user to domain admins?

second,

Were can i obtain the NT policy editor? I am just a college student and i
don't have access to nt 4 or a win 2k server discs.

Thanks for your help in advance

joe daily