adddriver RPC

Tom Alsberg alsbergt at cs.huji.ac.il
Sun Mar 30 10:43:33 GMT 2003

I am sorry for the late reply - have been doing other things, and
trying to figure this out a bit further.

On Wed, Mar 19, 2003 at 05:30:18PM +0000, Ronan Waide wrote:
> On March 19, waider at waider.ie said:
> > > <snip />
> > >
> > > adddriver "Windows NT x86" "HP LaserJet 5Si/5Si MX PS":pscript5.dll:hplj5si1.ppd:ps5ui.dll:pscript.hlp::pscript.ntf
>
> Just noticed you've got an empty param in here. If you check the doco
> you'll see you're supposed to use the word NULL, not an empty param.

Anyway, that does not work.  If I replace the empty parameter with
'NULL', like this:

driver "Windows NT x86" "HP LaserJet 5Si/5Si MX PS":pscript5.dll:hplj5si1.ppd:ps5ui.dll:pscript.hlp:NULL:pscript.ntf

the same happens (pretty much the same symptoms).

Why is it that smbd tries to open the directory as a regular file?

  Thanks,
  -- Tom

--
  Tom Alsberg - hacker (being the best description fitting this space)
  Web page:	http://www.cs.huji.ac.il/~alsbergt/