adddriver RPC

Ronan Waide waider at waider.ie
Wed Mar 19 17:30:18 GMT 2003

On March 19, waider at waider.ie said:
> On March 19, alsbergt at cs.huji.ac.il said:
> >
> > I put all the files in the print share at (\\dev\print$\w32x86).  The
> > files are from Windows XP Professional SP1.  The files are, as
> > reported by the printer test page:
> >
> > pscript.ntf
> > pscript.hlp
> > ps5ui.dll
> > hplj5si1.ppd
> > pscript5.dll
> >
> > I issued the following command from rpcclient:
> >
> > adddriver "Windows NT x86" "HP LaserJet 5Si/5Si MX PS":pscript5.dll:hplj5si1.ppd:ps5ui.dll:pscript.hlp::pscript.ntf

Just noticed you've got an empty param in here. If you check the doco
you'll see you're supposed to use the word NULL, not an empty param.

Cheers,
Waider.
--
waider at waider.ie / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

"I have pushed cars for men while they steered. In some sense this seems
 like a metaphor for my dealings with the male sex generally." - kate