Expansion of %m, %u and %a in strings stored in nisplussam

Thomas.Mieslinger at gls-germany.com Thomas.Mieslinger at gls-germany.com
Thu Jul 24 16:08:02 GMT 2003

Hi,

I'm using Samba 2.2.8a on Solaris 7 intel with nisplussam (maybe we move
to ldapsam) as a domain controller. When I set profile Path to something
like \\server\profiles\%a to separate XP Profiles from NT Profiles (very
useful) then the profile gets stored in a Directory %a and not WinNT or
Win2k. When I do not use a sam then Profile Path is expanded as expected.
Any chance to expand %m, %u and %a found in strings from a sam backend?

regards Thomas

--
General Logistics Systems
Thomas Mieslinger