A problem with macs

Alene Lewis alewis at kvcc.edu
Thu Jul 24 15:54:53 GMT 2003

I am trying to connect Mac OS X 10.2.6 to a Windows 2000 file server using LDAP with AD authentication.

I have read that Samba will accept a Kerberos ticket if it is compiled after Kerberos is installed and working.

I continually get errors when Samba reaches the krb5 portion of compiling.  From research it seems that Samba can not find the kerberos information.  Apple has been no help in this matter.  Where would I point the '--with-krb5=' statement in mac OS X?  Or am I totally off base on the krb5 errors?

Thank you,

Alene Lewis
Computer Technician
Kalamazoo Valley Community College