Registry query

James Willard james at whispering.org
Sun Aug 3 04:01:40 GMT 2003

Hi all,

I have a quick question regarding querying a registry value. I know a
while back it was possible to query a registry key value using rpcclient
- "regqueryval" if I remember correctly. Anyway, it's been since I've
used that, but now that I need to use it again, I'm noticing it's gone.
Did this move to another area or was it taken out completely? Maybe I
was actually using TNG back before it split off as its own project.
Anyway, if someone could help me with this question I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

James Willard
james at whispering.org