NULL sessions - Listing shares anonymously - restrict anonymous

Yannick Mercier ymercier at mxtest.homedns.org
Fri Nov 15 01:49:01 GMT 2002

Hi,
    I am running 2.2.5 and I would like to know if the
"restrict anonymous" as been implemented correctly, as it was supposed
to behave from the start, in order to deny
ALL anonymous connections as stated in the man :
"When restrict anonymous is yes, all anonymous connections are denied no
matter what they are for."

Ive been reading some dev mailing lists and someone said that there would be
0, 1 , 2 as
possible values to the "restrict anonymous" option, as it been done yet ?

Yan