MACHINE.SID and tdb's

Simo Sorce idra at samba.org
Fri May 31 07:52:04 GMT 2002

Can't remember if this tecnique would affect something else, but you may
try this:
delete secrets.tdb set the new SID in MACHINE.SID, start samba.
finding MACHINE:SID samba will think it is a first time you run it and
will "upgrade" the machine.sid file into the secret.tdb database.

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce