name resolution & DHCP

Pranay abex at cradle.com
Mon Mar 4 04:40:02 GMT 2002

Hi,

The first thing I want to know is ur Samba server is having DHCP address or Static
IP? Second thing is the machine which have static IP, have u enabled NetBIOS over
tcp/ip? try to enavle this option & just check it out...I'm not sure but it may can
help u out...!!! also try to use 0x8 (i.e. Hybrid node - H-node). This may sove ur
problem...!!!

Regards,

Pranay