XP problems

David W. Chapman Jr. dwcjr at inethouston.net
Sat Feb 2 20:55:06 GMT 2002

I've just upgraded to windows XP and have noticed that downloads are
just as normal but uploading data to shares seems very slow.  I am
running FreeBSD, so this may be related to the problem Mike
Silbersack and I were trying to track down earlier.  I have a -d9
debug of when I'm trying to put an mpeg on my samba server, but don't
want to post it to the list since its 100k compressed.  There are a
lot of other files listed in the log that I don't recognize and don't
know why they are being accessed, but that's another thread.  Any
ideas would be helpful.

--
David W. Chapman Jr.
dwcjr at inethouston.net	Raintree Network Services, Inc. <www.inethouston.net>