Samba 2.2.3a on Solaris 8

Tony Jago T.Jago at its.uq.edu.au
Thu Apr 25 20:45:01 GMT 2002

 Has there been any progress on this problem? If there is anybody looking
 into this fault can you please shoot me an e-mail.

  Thanks,

   Tony

---
Tony Jago, System Administrator,        E-Mail: T.Jago at its.uq.edu.au
Server and Security Group,               Phone: +61 7 33654078
Information Technology Services,           Fax: +61 7 33654065
The University of Queensland.  Brisbane, Australia. 4072.