Very bad performance when copying large files from windows to samba-share

Lars Heineken Lars.Heineken at gmx.de
Sat Apr 13 00:03:02 GMT 2002

That sounds like a lot of work.. wich I'm not afraid of.
I'll have to wait till my brother is up, than I can use his PC for the test.

Has anyone taken a look at my log-lines that I posted ? Maybe there is something interesting in it ?

Before starting the log-session, I'll compile and install the sources on my machine, maybe the mandrake-guys broke something.