Turkish translations for swat

Deniz Akkus Kanca deniz at arayan.com
Sun Sep 9 10:59:02 GMT 2001

    Hello,

Attached please find Turkish translations for swat. It is a compressed tar
file, contents:

source/
source/po/
source/po/tr.po
swat/
swat/tr/
swat/tr/help/
swat/tr/help/welcome.html
swat/tr/images/
swat/tr/images/globals.gif
swat/tr/images/home.gif
swat/tr/images/passwd.gif
swat/tr/images/printers.gif
swat/tr/images/samba.gif
swat/tr/images/shares.gif
swat/tr/images/status.gif
swat/tr/images/viewconfig.gif
swat/tr/include/
swat/tr/include/header.html

The make process needs to be changed to include these.

In the Printers page, swat hard codes English in -- this makes the page look
pretty ugly in my opinion. Any plans to include this into the .po files?

Also, not having the parameter names in the local language makes the program
pretty cryptic for a non-English user. What can we do to make it more
understandable for a non-English speaker?

I have not yet translated the numerous help pages. Where does one go for
translating these? (Where in the source tree I mean, I assume they are
generated from a single location)

I'd appreciate it if you would merge the attached translations into the
source.

Best regards,
Deniz