New (old) project for MS Fax Inregration

Thomas_Cameron at Dell.com Thomas_Cameron at Dell.com
Tue May 8 21:55:29 GMT 2001

I can only help you with a good sniffer.  I have used Ethereal (I've only
used it under Linux) for a while, and it is great!  It not only captures
packet header info, but data as well.  You can find it at
http://www.ethereal.com/.

Thanks,
Thomas Cameron, MCSE, MCT, CNE, RHCE
IS Engineering Manager