MMMmm

Syzop syz at dds.nl
Fri Jun 29 21:22:34 GMT 2001

"Christopher R. Hertel" wrote:

> This is a technical list.  That means that the folks on the list are
> *doing* things.  We're not just waiting for new stuff to come in.  My own
> plate is so full of things to do that I need to schedule time just to
> schedule my time...and I don't do a third of the stuff Jeremy or Tim or
> Richard or some of the others are doing.
>
> It's all important, but if you really want to help then please take it as
> far as you can before handing it to us.  Setting up and running tests is
> the most time consuming part of diagnosing a problem.

Ok,
usually when I'm working at open source projects I discuss things first
with others before I create and send a patch. Maybe that's wrong...
Anyway, I understand it's better to send a (tested) patch in
+ description (and possible get reactions). Then I'll do/try that.

> ...and we really *do* appreciate the help!

That's nice to hear,

Thank!

    Bram Matthys (Syzop).