MMMmm

Christopher R. Hertel crh at nts.umn.edu
Fri Jun 29 20:38:57 GMT 2001

This is a technical list.  That means that the folks on the list are
*doing* things.  We're not just waiting for new stuff to come in.  My own
plate is so full of things to do that I need to schedule time just to
schedule my time...and I don't do a third of the stuff Jeremy or Tim or
Richard or some of the others are doing.

It's all important, but if you really want to help then please take it as
far as you can before handing it to us.  Setting up and running tests is
the most time consuming part of diagnosing a problem.

...and we really *do* appreciate the help!

Chris -)-----