Compile failing on wb_client.c

Joe Meslovich joe at bridgewater.edu
Tue Jun 26 13:59:03 GMT 2001

Herb,
	I did a build of the latest cvs of Samba_2_2 this morning on a Sun
Solaris 8 Ultrasparc system using gcc. This is the error I received.

Compiling nsswitch/wb_client.c
nsswitch/wb_client.c: In function `winbind_lookup_name':
nsswitch/wb_client.c:34: storage size of `result' isn't known
nsswitch/wb_client.c:46: conversion to incomplete type
nsswitch/wb_client.c: In function `winbind_lookup_sid':
nsswitch/wb_client.c:60: storage size of `result' isn't known
nsswitch/wb_client.c:73: conversion to incomplete type
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `nsswitch/wb_client.o'

I know you made some cast changes to get rid of some warnings last night.
Builds in the build farm, and my system this morning have been failing
since then.

								Joe

Joe Meslovich						joe at bridgewater.edu
Associate Network/Systems Engineer	                College Box 499
Tel: (540) 828 - 5343