I think MS just did us (and themselves) a disservice.

Martin Kuhne mkuhne at microsoft.com
Thu Jan 11 16:46:35 GMT 2001

Sorry for being so brief. Yes, NT/w2k does multiplex multiple users over
a virtual circuit. (Actually, several Unix vendors selling samba have
recently asked Microsoft to have this changed, citing performance,
reliability and security problems with samba)

Regards,
Martin Kuhne
Escalation Engineer, Critical Problem Resolution (CPR)
Microsoft GmbH