I think MS just did us (and themselves) a disservice.

Christopher R. Hertel crh at nts.umn.edu
Tue Jan 9 23:29:38 GMT 2001

> no. the limitation is client side :)

Ah.  So it's a Windows client can only connect once per share.

Now I'm more confused.  Since the Microsoft clients are one-user-at-a-time,
how often would you need to connect to the same share using two sets of
credentials?

> Always been there. This is not a true server security thing, as it
> works otherwise.. how would MS Terminal Server work otherwise..?
> That's some of the "Enhanchements" in it..

Armand asked about the MS Terminal Server.  Is this "fixed" under Terminal
Server?

Chris -)-----