libsmbclient: Browsing and a URI spec?

Allen, Michael B (RSCH) Michael_B_Allen at ml.com
Mon Jan 1 23:52:28 GMT 2001

	I'm sorry I think I lost this thread. I looked at Richards post and see that the plan is "smb://" url with no server|workgroup specified will list *workgroups* and I think Steve was wondering if the *servers of the default workgroup* would be listed somehow. I think I took it for granted that listing *servers of the default workgroup* would be the default behavior for the "smb://" url with no server|workgroup specified.

	Mike