Unable to browse/add user's from other domains

ZINKEVICIUS,MATT (HP-Loveland,ex1) matt_zinkevicius at hp.com
Mon Apr 16 18:59:15 GMT 2001

Hi all,
I'm using a recent snapshot of samba 2.2 and winbind (and my own ACL patch).
Everything's working great, except that when a user on an NT4/5 machine goes
to the a file's security properties, and clicks "Add..." then only user's of
the server machine itself are visable and you cannot change the "Look in:"
selection box to anything else (to domain or another trusted computer).
Using wbinfo, I can lookup users anywhere on the domain just fine. Any ideas
or is this just a current limitation?

Matt Zinkevicius
Modular Network Storage
Hewlett-Packard