global_sid_S_1_5_20

Elrond Elrond at Wunder-Nett.org
Wed Mar 1 13:32:34 GMT 2000

On Wed, Mar 01, 2000 at 11:25:40AM +1100, Tim Potter wrote:
> Would anyone mind if I changed the name of global_sid_S_1_5_20 in TNG
> to its decimal equivalent of global_sid_S_1_5_32?  All the MS
> documentation I've seen has the identifier authorities in decimal
> rather than hex.
>

> Tim.

Hi Tim,

Could you take a look at what I did with
global_sid_everyone? I think, it's a better attempt at the
whole fun, cause it has some const in it, so you can't
accidently change it.

And it's a pointer, so you don't have to do &global_sid_*,
but can just use global_sid_*.

And you can do this paralell to the old style (as I did
with everyone), and later make global_sid_1_5_20 static.

    Elrond