Where to get "IBM PC Network Technical Reference Manual"

Richard Sharpe sharpe at ns.aus.com
Sun Jul 11 23:13:45 GMT 1999

At 03:49 AM 7/12/99 +1000, mhw at wittsend.com wrote:
>Steven Yuan enscribed thusly:
>
>> Hi everyone:
>
>>   I would like to implement Netbeui into Linux,
>> however I could not get the detail specification of
>> Netbeui.
>
>>   Does anyone know where I could get "IBM PC Network
>> Technical Reference Manual", No. 6322916, First Edition, September 1984
>> ?
>
>	I use to have a copy of that manual.  I'm afraid it's not likely
>to contain what you are looking for.

I have a copy of the relevant manual, and have vaguely thought of doing a
NetBEUI implementation, but have not found the time.

>>   Thanks in advance!
>
>	Mike
>--
> Michael H. Warfield    |  (770) 985-6132   |  mhw at WittsEnd.com
>  (The Mad Wizard)      |  (770) 925-8248   |  http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/
>  NIC whois:  MHW9      |  An optimist believes we live in the best of all
> PGP Key: 0xDF1DD471    |  possible worlds.  A pessimist is sure of it!

Regards
-------
Richard Sharpe, sharpe at ns.aus.com, NS Computer Software and Services P/L,
Samba (Team member www.samba.org), Ethereal (Team member www.zing.org)
Co-author, SAMS Teach Yourself Samba in 24 Hours