Samba 2.0.0 and SSL

Richard Sharpe sharpe at ns.aus.com
Sun Jan 24 14:29:49 GMT 1999

Well,

after some further debugging and fixing in param/loadparm.c, I now have a
working version of Samba 2.0.0 that seems to accept the Certicate that the
Richard Sharpe Global Certificate Authority has signed, and it is happy to
talk to smbclient and negotiated DES-CBC3-SHA and all looks good ...

I guess that I will upload a bunch of fixes soon for all these problems.

Regards
-------
Richard Sharpe, sharpe at ns.aus.com, NIC-Handle:RJS96
NS Computer Software and Services P/L,
Ph: +61-8-8281-0063, FAX: +61-8-8250-2080,
Samba (Team member), Linux, Apache, Digital UNIX, AIX, C, ...