Domain member problem

Gérard Larance gerard.larance at aldeavision.com
Wed Oct 24 10:03:05 GMT 2001

	I have a Linux Red Hat 7.1 server with samba 2.0.7 and I want to use
it to share files in my NT domain.

	So I need to add my Linux box in my NT domain.
	I have followed the explanation that I found in the
"DOMAIN_MEMBER.txt for Samba release 2.2.0-alpha2 30 Jan 2001" information
file made by Jeremy Allison.
            I made the folder that I want to share. I have filled the
/etc/hosts file.
	Everything seems to work because I can see my Linux box in the
network neighbourhood from a win2k pro workstation.
	But when I try to get in the shared folder after a long while I have
the following message:

	\\mylinuxboxnetbiosname is not accessible
	The network path was not found

	I think I have forgot something but at this time I do not know what
is it.

	Thx for your help.

	mailto:gerard.larance at aldeavision.com
	Tel : 514-344-5432 #3435