Problem with samba 2.2.1a and win2k professional Please Read!

Ed van der Salm ed at node1379.a2000.nl
Sun Nov 25 03:43:03 GMT 2001

Hi,

I don't have a solution, but i think i have got the same problem. My setup: Win2K server, Samba 2.2.1a, Laptop using Win2K Pro. It
is possible to start the laptop and login (the domain) without a physical network connection. If you connect to the network it is
able to access the shares on the W2K server but it is not possible to access the Samba server. If i tell the user to logoff and
logon again it is working like it should. Everything else is working like it should and there is only one laptop so i don't rely
want to upgrade the samba server. (got enough work already...) But is this something that would be solved by using 2.2.2?

Thanks!

Ed.