samba 2.2

David Bannon D.Bannon at latrobe.edu.au
Mon Jan 22 10:39:09 GMT 2001

At 05:13 PM 22/1/2001 +1100, Peter Milburn wrote:

>Has anyone had any success in using 2.2 alpha ? I am configuring as per the
>doco from samba.org, On the windows 2000 machine, when trying to join the
>domain, I get the following error.
>
>Your computer could not join the domain becuase of the following error:
>
>		The credentials supplied conflict with an existing set of
>credentials

That usually happens when you already have a connection to the server using
another name. Typically, if you already were connected to a workgroup of
the same name as the domain you are using...

David
David Bannon                      D.Bannon at latrobe.edu.au
School of Biochemistry            Phone 61 03 479 2197
La Trobe University, Plenty Rd,   Fax   61 03 479 2467
Bundoora, Vic, Australia, 3083