Profile Permission Problems from Win2k

Jonathan Brown jbrown at db2000.com
Mon Jan 22 09:01:55 GMT 2001

Greetings,

I have Samba 2.2 alpha-1 - got it from cvs last week. Then saw where there might be some bugs fixed and updated it this morning. Still having same problem though...

When win2k copies the profile to the server, some of the directories are being assigned permissions of 0000 instead of 0700. I noticed that a couple of other people seem to be having the same problem. I have tried many different things, some with random success, some with no success - too many things to explain now....

Does anyone have any ideas on this? I am under a deadline, and about to loose my mind!!

thanks,
Jonathan Brown