2.2 download / status

Paul Sanders sanders_p at univerahealthcare.org
Fri Jan 12 21:49:55 GMT 2001

My apologies - I left out a switch.  I just tried this to verify and I get the error as well unless there is a '-r' switch as such:

cvs -z5 -d :pserver:cvs at pserver.samba.org:/cvsroot co -r SAMBA_2_2 samba

This info is in the Samba 2.2 PDC FAQ along with more useful goodies.

Hope this helps.

Paul Sanders

>>> Ralf Huelsmann 01/12 3:32 PM >>>

that doesn´t seem to work...
"cvs server: cannot find module `SAMBA_2_2' - ignored"

> Keep in mind that winbindd is not functional under 2.2  [if that
> is what you are looking for...]
what means, taht the WINS-service is not supported ?
any info if there will be wins-support in the near future ?
nothing i need now for the site i want to do the test (only 10 clients...)

but the new NT print driver