I give up

Simo Sorce simo.sorce at polimi.it
Fri Feb 16 15:14:41 GMT 2001

Well, as a development branch it has been reported that samba 2.2
sometimes have problem with printers.
Ok, than just setup a samba2.0.7 and share printers from it, until 2.2
will be able to print.

You may do it also on the same machine, just add an alias to your
network interface to have a second ip and set 'bind interface only'
parameter in each configuration to lock avery version of samba to its
assigned ip.

--
Simo Sorce - Linux Systems Consultant
E-mail: simo.sorce at polimi.it
Tel: +39 0348 7149179 - Fax: +39 02 700442399