I give up

J.L.Gilmour at exeter.ac.uk J.L.Gilmour at exeter.ac.uk
Fri Feb 16 15:28:38 GMT 2001

> Well, as a development branch it has been reported that samba 2.2
> sometimes have problem with printers.
> Ok, than just setup a samba2.0.7 and share printers from it, until 2.2
> will be able to print.

That's what we did  - a 2.2 machine runs the domain & authenictation/login,
a 2.0 machine (which is a member of the domain) covers printing and some
file sharing. Balances the load quite nicely actually.

Jayne.

--
      Jayne Gilmour, BSc. MSc.  Unix & Network Administrator

 Internet: "a network of computers which lots of people are inter"