I give up

Simon Allaway simona at uchicago.edu
Fri Feb 16 14:54:58 GMT 2001

Morris Maynard wrote:

> Note that no one really addressed the question of why 2.2
> wouldn't print (i.e., it won't here).
> That seems like not a small thing, no?

In my experience of asking questions to development lists about certain
features is that if no-one answers, chances are it's really obvious and
they have it working. I'm no unix expert but I've had no problems with
running all flavours of samba on all kinds of *nix's. If you're happy
dealing with kernel compilation then samba is trivial in comparison.
Just read...read more...and then read some more. Then do constructive
trail and error. Don't change everything at once...and measure/test
often.

Simon

--
Simon Allaway          |
University of Chicago  | "It all makes sense now...