I give up

Larry Clark xwindowuser at discflo.com
Thu Feb 15 19:38:57 GMT 2001

Kat wrote:
and I questioned:
Kat, I am getting ready to dp this:

I have an existing PDC using NT. I want to replace it with SAMBA, which
will get rid of a small, but significant licensing issue. any
suggestions before I attempt this on my own? thanks. such as point all
other server to it as passwd server. and will all other servers go to it
for authentication? thanks.

any suggestions before I dive in head first?
thanks.