TNG / Development / Helping Out

Kai Blin k.blin at gmx.net
Wed Sep 27 13:15:05 GMT 2000

On Wed, Sep 27, 2000 at 12:42:21AM -0500, Gerald Carter wrote:

[snip]

> If you will corrdinate with me, I'll put you to work :-)
> Just tell me what you are interested in...

I can do some Web page stuff (nothing tricky though).
I would also like to do some documentation stuff. (I'm already doing a
newbie guide to mutt (the mail program that sucks less ;)) So I'm in
SGML/Docbook. would that help you. Testing is (so far) a bit tricky, (having
only one P166 to play (test) with, but that'll change soon, too. (I hope :)

[snip]

> Talk to me (anyone) and we'll get something going.  Coding,
> documenting, testing, etc....

I did this right now, didn't I? :)

> > I can't code a lick.  [snip]
I'm learning C, but I'm far away from being good at it. It's interesting,
though.

> code == documentation == testing feedback == useful input :-)
> No, don't go away.  If you are interested in helping, let
> me know.

Here you go.
Greets

KAi