Stupid Question

Jeremy Winn Jwinn at krauto.com
Mon Sep 25 17:29:50 GMT 2000

I am using samba 2.07. In SWAT there are five parameters: domain groups, domain admin groups, domain guest group, domain admin users, and domain guest users. There is no information in SWAT to tell me what these parameters do, or how to use them.

Maybe I am going to answer my own question here. Do I create those particular groups In WinNT and then map them through the /etc/smb.conf. Is any one else using these parameters, and if so how do you make them work.

I have searched for answers through all the documentation, but all of the docs. tell me to come here.

Thanks,
JWinn