Problem fixed - FW: The box shows up on a browse list, but I can' t access it

Brian Boguhn boguhn at entelos.com
Fri Sep 15 21:14:55 GMT 2000

The issue is resolved.  Going through SWAT, I was able to see where Samba
was looking for the smbpasswd file and <nt domain>.<samba server>.mac file.
As this was a precompiled version of Samba, they actually existed in a
different spot on my box.  Copying them and restarting the system resolved
the problem.