logon scripts?

Marek Cendrowicz marek at komar.com.pl
Fri Oct 27 08:10:24 GMT 2000

On Wed, 25 Oct 2000, Prince Polius wrote:

> I can see the share and I can successfully run the batch file from the
> share. However, it is not run automatically during the logon process. Please
> advise.

I had the same problem and I found out that the logon script wouldn't
execute if the %U.bat got substituted for usernames that have spaces in
them, for example: "Marek Cendrowicz.bat".

--
[: Student at Polish Japanese Institute of Computer Techniques :]
[: Marek Cendrowicz : TraSh Head/mSt^NaH^WT^SlT^f00d^gRt^aPx   :]