workstation login in domain failed

Franz, Michael IHKHAN Franz at hanau.ihk.de
Mon Mar 13 15:16:39 GMT 2000

Hello,

I have a real big problem (imho) but I´m shure you can help me ;-)

On 08.03.2000 I have downloaded the latest TNG-code from CVS - then my
journey begins.
Many downloads later I get the following problems:
when I try to login to the domain I get the error-message : "The trust
relaitionship between this workstation and the primary domain failed" on an
other machine I get : "...can´t login to domain ... password of this machine
is wrong..." (or a kind of that - I had to translate from german in english)
Both machines with NT 4.0 SP 5 and SP 6a

in my log-files I always found :
socket connect to /tmp/.msrpc/.lsarpc/agent failed: Connection refused
ERROR: setgroups call failed!
or
remove on /usr/local/samba/var/locks/.msrpc/XXXXX failed

I get the same error-message (socket connect...) when I start RPCCLIENT ...

Please, who can help ?

Michael Franz

BTW: in the latest CVS-update (15 minutes ago) rpcclient won´t work is this
a bug or a feature ;-)