Ldap Problem

Jeremy Jones JJones at nwnets.com
Mon Mar 13 15:25:23 GMT 2000

Hey all,

You may need to re-config OpenLDAP.  I just worked out this problem myself
over the weekend.  Get the OpenLDAP source and ./configure --enable-shared.
The shared libs are not enabled by default when you configure OpenLDAP
1.2.9--and I'm not sure about other versions.

This solved the same problem for me.

Jeremy Jones
NNS