Login to domain still failing ...

Karl Denninger karl at Denninger.Net
Thu Mar 9 03:20:38 GMT 2000

Yep.  Its still broken.

Connecting to shares that have no password works.

Luke appears to have narrowed it down to something in lsarpcd, but for the
life of me I can't make headway on this one.  No core dumps, but also no
communication (although it *does* start up when a request is made to it).

Karl Denninger (karl at denninger.net)  Web: http://childrens-justice.org
Isn't it time we started putting KIDS first?  See the above URL for
a plan to do exactly that!