NetLogon Service

Brian Keats bkeats at spiff.chin.gc.ca
Sun Mar 5 17:35:11 GMT 2000

I tried last week working with a trust relationship, only to arrive back
at the same thing.  I wonder if NT sends along the logon script info to a
the linux machine (or even another NT machine) if there is a trust
relationship set up from the linux machine to the NT PDC ?  I tried last
Friday to look at www.ntfaq.com but it appears the server was down.