Win 2K login and %U

Rob Dueckman duke at heloc.com
Fri Mar 3 17:56:43 GMT 2000

I'm running TNG pulled down from CVS yesterday.  I'm having problems getting
login scripts to run.

If I specify %U.bat, then nothing runs.  If I specify bob.bat where bob is the
login user (in all cases) then the login script runs.

The same thing happens for roaming profiles...

I am running under IRIX 6.5.6 and 6.5.7, with gcc 2.8.1.

Attached is my smb.conf

If log files are required, please let me know the log level, and wich log file
you require.

Also, in quite a few of the log files, I am getting a message:

socket connect to /tmp/.msrpc/.srvsvc/agent failed: No such file or directory
and
socket connect to /tmp/.msrpc/.NETLOGON/agent failed: No such file or directory

The directory .msrpc doesn't get created in /tmp.  All sockets that I can find
are created in /usr/samba/var/locks/.msrpc

Thanks in advace for your help.

Rob