NetLogon Service

Phil Mayers p.mayers at ic.ac.uk
Sun Mar 5 15:34:28 GMT 2000

What! That's outrageous! :o)

Basically, you're screwed. There's no design provision *anywhere* in
samba for this kind of thing AFAIK. You're pretty much on your own
(although that doesn't mean I wouldn't be interested in hearing how to
do it).

I think you'll probably have better success using a seperate domain and
a trust relationship, but even that may prove flaky at best.

Cheers,
Phil