Wins Server...

Vern H. Gill vgill at technologist.com
Sun Jun 18 01:42:03 GMT 2000

>From smb.conf

wins proxy (G)

              This  is  a  boolean  that controls if nmbd will respond to
broadcast name queries on behalf of other hosts. You may need to set
              this to "yes" for some older clients.

              Default:      wins proxy = no

I believe you can set this, AND set the wins server = x.x.x.x to accomplish
the forwarding you are looking for. If I am wrong, someone please let me
know.