Can't Initialize Shared memory - Please help a novice out!

Johnson Anthony E Contr 27 IS/INYN anthony.johnson at langley.af.mil
Thu Jul 6 15:48:07 GMT 2000

I am a Samba and Unix novice. Mainly an NT admin. We are running ver 2.0.4b
on Solaris 2.6  Our samba server was working fine for a long time until this
morning. Everything works fine except for when I do an smbstatus I get the
following error: Trying Sysv shmem open of size 104687, Error: can't
initialize shared memory - exiting. Anyone know what this is and how I can
fix? I really need someone's help because my Unix admin is still on
Vacation.

Thanx,

A.J.