Samba-tng.0.4pre & win95

Pieter Grimmerink p.grimmerink at home.nl
Sat Feb 19 13:03:13 GMT 2000

Bit more info on the following:

While attempting to login on a win9x machine, the following errors occur in
the log.smb file:

error connecting to 192.168.13.4:445 (Connection refused)

socket connect to /tmp/.msrpc/.lsarpc/agent failed: Connection refused
socket connect to /tmp/.smb.0/agent failed: Connection refused
socket connect to /tmp/.msrpc/NETLOGON/agent failed: Connection refused

I have the corresponding daemons running.

Similar errors occur when I replace the smb daemon with the HEAD branch one,
and I try to view the userlist for sharing.
(in that case, I am able to log in, but viewing this userlist fails)

Does anyone have a clue?

Best regards,

Pieter