Browsing and stuff

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Wed Feb 9 04:36:05 GMT 2000

I don't know exactly how samba does it, but NT propogates (sp?) changes to
the SAM at regular intervals.  I think you can even change it in the
registry of the PDC, and it is most definately a "push" operation for a
strictly NT network.  Somebody who knows more about TNG will have to answer,
but my question is "Does Samba TNG accept and NT PDCs send of the SAM DB?"
	Greg