W2K-Terminal Server vs Samba 2.0.7

Charles N. Owens owensc at enc.edu
Wed Dec 13 20:33:50 GMT 2000

How about it?  Has anyone found a fix for this?  This is serious!  Until
this is figured out it is basicly ** impossible ** to make meaningful use
of Win2K Terminal Services (in application server mode) in a Samba
environment!!!

This has been asked in the past month or three but I've not seen a
solution as yet.  I myself will be in deperate need of a fix quite soon.
:-(

cno

  Charles N. Owens                               Email: owensc at enc.edu
                                            http://www.enc.edu/~owensc
  Network & Systems Administrator
  Information Technology Services  "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's
  Eastern Nazarene College         best friend.  Inside of a dog it's
                                   too dark to read." - Groucho Marx